The past two weeks in physics has been filled with work (with a good portion being productive work). Steven Sandoval and I decided that we were going to build a wind tunnel that we found online on Nasa.gov. You can see the instructions for this wind tunnel by clicking here. So far we have gotten pretty far on the project, we are currently on step 11 and I must say it is coming together nicely. Besides working on the wind tunnel we took a couple of days to play around with batteries and circuits. But in the end working with the batteries was a good idea because it gave us a way to power the d/c fan we need for the wind tunnel! Hopefully we will have the wind tunnel completed soon and will be able to collect some data on how an object’s shape can change airflow.